Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Goals

I know that I've posted of goals before.  Or something similar.  Here I go again.  So, I took this job here in town to help see us over the hump of opening a new business.  It's not my dream job, but it's one that pays.  I am astoundingly grateful that I have it right now, all things being equal. But to be honest, I really can't see myself being there in a year.  So, I asked myself this evening, where WOULD I like to be in a year?  (providing of course, that the Maya were just playing a trick on us and the Zombie Apocalypse doesn't happen)  I have a few ideas floating around in my head of where APPROXIMATELY I'd like to be, but I think I need to ponder and put pen to paper to determine EXACTLY where that place is and how to get there.  I will report back to you.

Peace

D




No comments: