Saturday, October 20, 2007

Quick Update

I've been really good the past two days getting stuff done and I wanted to write them down before I forgot.

I prepared a vege bed and planted radishes, beets, carrots, peas, spinach and lettuce. I quilted and bound a Halloween throw for myself. I finished a baby quilt for donation. I pickled some more okra. I made a stack of almost done items and have been working through the stack today. I had a stack of 90-something log cabin blocks that just needed the last log, so I pulled out all my fabric boxes and cut strips for that. I have started sewing them on, but I'm not done with that. I went back to my string piecing project and did a little more on that one. I finished the pumpkin carving (although I might do another one...they're so much fun!). Here are some photos of this year's pumpkins.

I love doing them!

No comments: