Sunday, June 15, 2008

Woo! Pictures!

Prepare to be amazed! I really did go and buy batteries, and even though I'm neck deep in laundry and cleaning and dog bathing and all the other things I need to do today because we're going on vacation tomorrow, I do this for you. :)

Here are the chickens. They're the same ones that were in the tub a few weeks ago. They are 6 weeks old today and have 1 1/2 more weeks to go before they head to the "spa". They do not like the heat any more than I do.


Here is the veg garden. Green beans and okra in the front bed, you can see the corn over to the right in the next bed, tomatoes in the bed right behind and the one in the back has onions.

Daisies that I think are pretty.

My first tomato! :)

That's it for now. I have to go hang the first load of laundry. We're all wearing clothes that we wouldn't be caught out in public in so I can wash all the "good" stuff to pack.

Hope you like the pictures. I'll add some more when we get home.

Happy Father's Day

deb

No comments: