Friday, November 7, 2008

Fabulous Friday

It's almost bed time and I'm watching the last period of the Dallas Stars hockey game. They're playing Anaheim and whomping them, 4-1. Picked up some pizzas on the way home from work and we watched Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull while we ate. Then watched a couple of shows, but not really and switched to the hockey game. The weather today was awesome. 75, clear and just beautiful, and then cooled nicely this evening. Had a real nice cozy fire cracklin' away. Hubby went to bed about 8:30. He's had to get up at 2:45am the past 3 days for work, so I don't really blame him. He'll be able to sleep in tomorrow. Kitchen's clean and the coffee pot is ready to be turned on when I get up. No automatic timer on Saturdays.

I got the top pieced of a quilt for my etsy shop. I'm hoping to be able to get a few more things up and posted before Thanksgiving and maybe make a few extra bucks.

And we just scored again! Go Stars! I do love me some hockey.

I'm the last one up, so I think I'll climb into bed and watch the rest of the game. I'll have to fight with the 2 cats that have decided to snooze with hubby. I'm bigger than them, I guess I'll probably win.

Y'all have a good night

Deb

No comments: