Thursday, January 8, 2009

Yesterday's Photo

I know, I'm already slacking. I have a good excuse, though. I worked yesterday and then when I got home, we ate dinner and cleaned up, and then dh went to bed. He had to be at work this morning at 4, so he went to bed early. And the computer is in our bedroom. Well? It's all I've got.

Anyway, here is today picture.
This is Short Round, the new stove. She's not quite as aesthetically pleasing as the old one, but she sure cooks well! We've made a quiche, a shepard's pie and some cookies so far. Not bad for only having had her since Monday. I"ve been rearranging the kitchen and pulled out the old kitchen cart from the sewing room for storage, and so far it's going well. I'd been wanting to go through everything in there for a while, and now I have a reason.

Have a beautiful day!

Deb

No comments: