Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Technical difficulties

My Kodak software is acting hinky so I can't post a picture of my new stove. BUT, I promised a picture a day so today I'm going to post this one.
This a picture of My Chemical Romance at Edgefest in April, 2007. I was on DH's shoulders in the pit. Ahhhh....that was a REALLY good show.

The weather warmed up a bit today, topping out at 58, so that was nice. I spent a lot of the morning organizing my kitchen to accommodate the new stove and also going through cabinets and pulling out things that won't be staying. I had some old rusty pans that will be recycled and some things that got thrown away and some that will be given to my son. Not done yet, but getting there. It's going to be very nice and quite efficient. C made cookies today. She's never baked in a real oven. I had to teach her even how to turn it on and what cookie sheets to use. I'm glad I was able to teach her how to use a real stove before she moved out. Of course, she doesn't know how to use a dishwasher or a thermostat either.

G'nite

Deb

No comments: