Friday, July 4, 2008

Major Girly Moment!

Hubby was off today for the 4th, so we decided to go to the mall and see "Wanted". Pretty good movie, I liked it, didn't love it.

Anyway, after the movie we were walking around the mall and of course, Charlotte Russe had some cute shoes in the doorway. And a sale. I didn't want to go to the back of the store because I knew what might happen...and...it happened.

Hubby bought me the CUTEST shoes in the universe. The most perfect shoes ever created. And here they are. Aren't they gorgeous! And only 23 bucks! Elle Woods would be proud.


And then...they were buy one pair, get one for $10, so I picked out another pair. Got to the register and they were only, get this...$4.99! I did still have the opportunity for that other pair at $10, but didn't take it. I didn't want to push my luck.

I even got some new hot pink toenail polish. *sigh* What more could a girl ask for. :)

Happy Independence Day, Y'all!

D

No comments: