Sunday, July 19, 2009

T-shirt skirt

C discovered a great website called Threadbangers and found an online tutorial on how to make a skirt out of a t-shirt. It was supposed to be a jumper, actually, but the shirt wasn't quite as big as we needed it to be. I took a photo of it with my phone and uploaded to my
Facebook account, but I have not quite figured out how to get the photo here. I can't get them to upload from my phone to the blog, so here's the next best thing. A link to the photo. C didn't want her face in the photo since she will not be wearing the skirt. It's made from DH's old Misfits t-shirt and since she doesn't listen to the Misfits, she won't wear the skirt. Doesn't want to be a poser.

Hope you enjoy. I'll work on the technical aspect of posting pictures from my phone, but in the meantime, I'll just post links.

peace

No comments: